Unite is a global leading Intelligent automation as a service provider. Providing technologies such as RPA, IDP, Conversational AI, communication mining and much more from a single fully managed platform that enable organisation to leverage Intelligent Automation on a consumption basis with no requirement for license, infrastructure or centers of excellence. Unite provides services over every business vertical and horizontal working across the globe with partnerships with EY, ISG-One and CTWO. More than hundred of companies around the world use Unites hyper automation platform IDA to transform the way they do business with unprecedented returns, speed to market and ownership
Vision is to transform the way companies do business by leveraging the latest intelligent automation technologies on a consumption basis
We are dedicated to making a difference in the organization we work with through increasing efficiency, worker satisfaction and creating solid digital transformation whilst conducting our services with the upmost integrity
Unite is committed enabling organization to think differently about how they do business. We aim to ensure organization access their full potential fast and efficiently whilst we as an organization have a passion for our customer success, integrity in all our relationship with the most stringent guidelines.
Road map – to create a true alternative intelligent digital workforce. Unite is committed to ensure IDA encompasses the lastest IA tools, is secure scalble and provides organsiations with unprecedented ownership.
- C TWO: The leading automation management platform on the market. Helping organization around the world solve automation problems and drive true intelligent automation .
- ISG - One: Founded in 2006, ISG helps you to confront emerging challenges, prepare for new opportunities and reimagine your future.
As a leading global technology research and advisory firm, ISG partners with clients to determine a future vision, lead rapid change and realize the value of your digital investments at scale. More than just consultants, ISG helps clients achieve operational excellence and faster growth.
Career At Unite!
Unite is a leader in Intelligent Automation Services. Combining 25 years of experience in service management, business process outsourcing and intelligent automation services, Unite’s consumption-based IDA (intelligent Digital Automation) platform is transforming the way business use technology to re-engineer their operations. Globally over 100 businesses use our platform, increasing transformation speed, bringing unprecedented efficiency, and gaining competitive advantage. Founded in 1998, Unite is expanding through increased investment in the platform and expanding reach through some of the worlds most respected technology firm.
We always strive to be one step closer to the future. Our journey is to discover the best version of ourselves and create the best future together.
- We enable our employees to uncover their talents and potentials.
- We provide opportunities for our employees to self-actualize.
- We always value our employees' new and creative ideas.
- We overcome challenging and unsolvable processes with our employees.
Join the Digital transforming the future of work as a Part of the Unite !
- People and Culture Meeting:
The first meeting is where we talk about your experiences and mutual expectations. We talk about how to be an Unite!
- Competency and Technical Interview: Following interviews conducted by our skill specialists, we conduct interviews that involve our operations managers for technical assessments.
- Final Interview: One last meeting with the senior leadership team to make sure everyone is on the same page.
- Job Offer: We extend the job offer to the candidate who has received a positive evaluation from all interviews.
- Welcome Aboard: You are now a part of the team! Welcome aboard at Unite !
How Can You Apply to Unite?
You can apply for our active job listings and job opportunities through the following links.
Our general application address is firstname.lastname@example.org.